- Repair Centre Victoria is trading as Repair Centre Frankston, Repair Centre Springvale. These terms and conditions are applied to all repair jobs that either done on site or at client’s sites. Please review these terms and conditions from time to time before booking repair jobs.
- All devices left for inspection and/or repair remain the property of Repair Centre Victoria until all outstanding monies are received in full.
- The repair time frame provided to customers are estimated only. Unforeseen circumstances may affect the repair time frames. Repair Centre Victoria will do our best to contact customers to inform them about this situations if it may happen.
- Repair Centre Victoria warranty applies when the exact same fault occurs or the replaced component fails within 90 days of receipt or repair (unless stated otherwise on the receipt), with the exception of liquid damaged phones
- Liquid Damage: Phones which are faulty due to liquid ingress will have only 7 days warranty on the specific component fixed/ replaced or work done (i.e.: no warranty for the failure of any additional components at a later stage). Furthermore, due to possible progressive corrosion, Repair Centre Victoria accepts no responsibility for any further faults which occur during the time between the quotation and the commencement of repairs.
- Setting and Data: Phone may lose some or all of the user software setting and data in the phone when in the process of assessment, diagnosis and repair and will not be recoverable. Repair Centre Victoria accepts no responsibility for such loss.
- The warranty is void: after receipt of repair if Repair Centre Victoria label is tampered of any way whatsoever, if any other party attempts repairs on the phone, or if the phone has been physically/ liquid damaged.
- If the Screen or LCD has been replaced on your phone and it is broken/cracked when you bring it back to our stores, it will be treated as physical damaged and thus void the warranty.
- We cannot guarantee that the phone will be water resistant / water proof after repairs. Please do not bring the phone under water even though it may be advertised as water proof by manufactures.
- You have authorised us to move your devices to another stores for the best interest to repair your devices.
- You must provide the proof of payment to have your warranty claims approved. Without receipts we can decline to do warranty for you.
- Labour changes may also apply for any cancellation or reversals after confirmation to proceed with repairs have been given.
- Cosmetics replaced/ Repaired (e.g. Housing, cover, casting, lens…) will have no warranty provided.
- When phone are being unlocked, no responsibility is taken for other function of the phone is working. There is no warranty on unlocking. We guarantee that the phone is unlocked; everything else is the responsible of the customer
- Repair Centre Victoria will make all reasonable attempts to contact customers following device repair completion, however, devices with outstanding payments due that are left at our stores for more than 30 days from repair completion will be deemed to be property of Repair Centre Victoria and we have the rights to dispose or sell those devices to recover the costs.
- You will be provided with a pickup card or receipt, we can refuse to return the devices to you if you cannot provide these documents.
- Physical damage to your devices after repairs have been completed are not covered under warranty.
- Please do ask the technician for more information if there is anything that you may not know or clear about before leaving the device with us.
- We will retain your information in our system and we may or may not get in touch with you for further assessment or sales related.
Thank you !
Chat with us or call to hotline if you have any question
What Our Customers Say About Us
I’ve been here a few times to get my phone’s repaired and each time I’ve had excellent service and at a reasonable price. Very happy to recommend them.
10/10! Inspected my iPhone XS quickly and repaired straight away! It wasn’t big job but still they are friendly service with great knowledge / Skill. Thanks
I called them just before lunchtime on Christmas Eve as I’d dropped my iPhone 11 and smashed the screen so badly that it wasn’t working at all. I wanted to get it fixed before the shops closed for the next few days and called a few shops in Springvale but as I expected, they couldn’t fit me in. When I spoke with the repair centre guys, they said come down now and we’ll do it for you and quoted me a price which was even slightly lower than some of the others shops I’d spoken with earlier. I arrived within half an hour, they served me straight away and replaced the screen (with a glass protector), all in under half an hour. They were friendly and professional and explained clearly what options I had and what they were going to do to complete the job.Thanks again guys! Will be recommending your store to friends and family and returning for all phone repairs and assistance in the future!
Quick service and good price
Great service, fast and on the spot work done very happy
The best repair place in Frankston
Great service, quick repair and very reasonably priced
The guys are always ways helpful and keep my family’s phones and i pads in good working order and always honor guarantees.
Thank you so much for repairing my phone, reliable and honest!
What is an amazing phone repair shop, they are very honest, professional and quick. My phone doesn’t take charge. I got a quote of $120 to replace the charging port at the other repair shop then my friend recommend this shop. When I came to the shop, they checked and offered me to clean the port first. After that, it works again and I only pay for $30. Thank you so much guys!